Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,714 (COL$2,135,997) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)