Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00218 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,785 (COL$2,190,027) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)