Cost of living in Arica, Chile vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,654元 (CH$460,807) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)