Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01021 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,275 (CH$516,691) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)