Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01032 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,204 (CH$504,037) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)