Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01038 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,066 (CH$488,168) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)