Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01046 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,747 (CH$262,491) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)