Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,456 (€600) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (38 minutes ago)