Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,377 (€732) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)