Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,736元 (€873) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)