Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.119 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,292 (S/. 1,553) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)