Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.077 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,260 (S/. 1,570) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)