Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00530 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,378 (1,203,840 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)