Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,360 (﷼ 15,764,207) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)