Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,483元 (﷼ 27,919,364) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)