Cost of living comparison between Arad, Romania and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.636 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,314 (2,026 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)