Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.681 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,094 (2,436 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (26 minutes ago)