Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,309 (R$ 1,485) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)