Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,144 (R$ 2,805) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (about 1 hour ago)