Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,183 (R$ 1,496) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (34 minutes ago)