Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.808 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,797元 (R$ 3,205) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (41 minutes ago)