Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01972 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,338 (270,677 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (37 minutes ago)