Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02059 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,166 (202,327 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)