Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02183 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,873 (131,604 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)