Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.657 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,369 (Dinar 556) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)