Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.715 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 78% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,665 (Dinar 686) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)