Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.035 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,429 (Dinar 822) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)