Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.699 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,399 (Dinar 454) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)