Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00599 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,629 (₩1,273,348) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)