Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,136 (₩866,179) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)