Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00613 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,254 (₩694,063) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)