Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,691 (€778) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)