Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.814 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,292 (€933) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)