Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00198 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,744 (1,889,678 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (44 minutes ago)