Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00205 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,868 (1,888,424 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)