Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,781元 (1,911,976 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)