Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01025 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,058 (CH$590,876) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)