Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12934 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,456元 (Php34,454) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)