Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12903 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,365 (Php33,827) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)