Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13774 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,169 (Php15,750) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (34 minutes ago)