Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.272 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,217元 (3,315TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)