Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,282 (3,744TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)