Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.888 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,716 (Q6,440) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)