Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00219 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,708 (1,233,737 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)