Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00197 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,202元 (2,131,371 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)