Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.207 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,455 (2,019TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)