Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,979 (₩852,943) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)