Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,812 ($701) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)