Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,461 ($969) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)