Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.937 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,186 (1,645TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)