Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,774 (3,312TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)