Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,016 (€926) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)