Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.000 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,638 (€955) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)