Cost of living comparison between Andorra la Vella, Andorra and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.397 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,844 (€520) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)