Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,253 (₩527,585) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)