Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,765 (₩789,985) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (35 minutes ago)