Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00611 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,053元 (₩826,864) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)