Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00618 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,937 (₩637,092) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)