Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,028 (₩858,558) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)