Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.744 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,639 (R$ 2,659) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)