Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,697 (R$ 2,801) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)