Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,440 (R$ 2,696) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)