Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10235 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,326 (₨22,728) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (35 minutes ago)