Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10661 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,341 (₨21,959) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)