Cost of living comparison between Ananindeua, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,156 (R$ 1,484) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)