Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.092 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,060 (R$ 2,419) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)