Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.783 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,719 (R$ 3,208) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Regensburg costs €0.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)