Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,443 (R$ 2,969) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)