Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.207 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,829 (R$ 2,188) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)