Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,959 (R$ 1,833) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)