Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,673 (Bs 132,626,270) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)