Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,151 (Bs 6,009) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)