Cost of living in Amritsar, India vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09532 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,040元 (₨52,871) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)