Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,204 (﷼ 15,089,234) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)