Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,145 (﷼ 10,107,347) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)