Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.165 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,787 (Dinar 631) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)