Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.605 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,050 (Dinar 630) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (32 minutes ago)