Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.694 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,460 (Dinar 460) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)