Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.087 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,910 (Dinar 650) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)