Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.671 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,340 (Dinar 552) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)