Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.473 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,571 (Dinar 694) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)