Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.646 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,668 (Dinar 691) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)