Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,023 (Bs 17,464,623) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)