Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,635 (Bs 11,510) in Alto Barinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (31 minutes ago)