Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,099 (Bs 38,089,394) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (43 minutes ago)