Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,847 (€387) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)