Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,863 (€370) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)