Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,511 (€704) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)