Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,084元 (€636) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)