Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,996 (€764) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)