Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02183 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,348 (153,390 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)