Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02045 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,918 (191,537 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)