Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01863 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,551元 (244,338 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)