Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,997 (€541) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)