Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.030 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,590 (€821) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)