Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06374 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,910 (61,351 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)