Cost of living comparison between Algiers, Algeria and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06148 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,390 (71,410 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)