Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05720 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,185元 (90,648 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)