Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05846 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,162元 (88,292 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)