Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.784 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,041 (€905) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)