Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01331 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,865 (290,295 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)