Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01334 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,235 (242,528 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (29 minutes ago)