Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01286 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,926 (305,196 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)