Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,061 (AU$788) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (32 minutes ago)