Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.256 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,096 (AU$779) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)