Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.081 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,077 (AU$1,196) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)