Cost of living in Albacete, Spain vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,458元 (€708) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)