Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38431 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,639 (E£ 9,468) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)