Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38068 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,175 (E£ 5,714) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (33 minutes ago)