Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38158 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,160 (E£ 5,660) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)