Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,664 (2,497 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)