Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.033 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,960 (3,835 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)