Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.062 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,325 (3,130 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)