Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00578 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,393 (933,134 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)