Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.874 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,467 (Dirham 1,850) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)