Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.874 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,668 (Dirham 3,025) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)