Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,929元 (Dirham 3,146) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)