Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.842 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,819 (Dirham 2,073) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (27 minutes ago)