Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.874 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,832 (Dirham 3,112) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)