Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.816 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,986 (Dirham 3,296) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (43 minutes ago)