Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,091 ($740) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)