Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09547 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,285 (₨55,359) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (27 minutes ago)