Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09503 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,748 (₨49,957) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)