Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06202 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,938 (¥63,489) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)