Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06082 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,156 (¥51,888) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (34 minutes ago)