Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05788 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,162 (106,457 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 1 hour ago)