Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06148 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,652 (75,667 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)